Indian ethnic wear: +
Indian Saree: The sari or saree is generally regarded as the national costume or Indian ethnic wear for women. It is worn over a choli and a petticoat of matching color and design.
- Kenya:Women’s heads are also shaved and from their slashed ears hang large coils of bead or metal. Arm bands are usually of metal and the collar is made from multicolored beads.
- Algeris: The elaborate necklace- cum- brooch is decorated with coral and multi-colored enamel. Silver ornaments and coral beads also feature in jewellery.
- ZULUAND: Their clothing is scanty-an assortment of dyed cotton, animals skins, bird feathers and bone and bead ornaments.
- Turkey: The young women, has evidently been recently married for she is elaborately dressed in all her wedding finery.
- Israel: At her wedding a bride wears heavy jewelry in bronze and dangling coins.
- Cyprus: The sarkes consists of a short bodice or gold embroidered jacket and a flowing silk skirt. The headdress is simple kerchief.
- Mongolia: Women’s long coats, with their padded shoulders, flapping sleeves and outsize cuffs, and fantastic conical or winged head-dress may be seen on special occasions.
- Turkmenistan: Superb sheepskin hat are worn in all seasons, either with linen and cotton clothing for summer or with wool and fur winter outfit.
- Russia: The national costumes seen on local festival occasions, is notable for the brightly embroidered design.
- Greece: In the island of Crete, coins are freely used for ornamentation, as on the mainland, but the baggy underdrawers are a typically island feature.
- Czechoslovakia: Men sometimes wear heavy red wool embroidered waist coat, the felt hat with ribbons and spry of flowers, and double belt over waist and hips, with an axe.
- Denmark: Where many distinctive ancient costumes are preserved. The mask covering all but the eyes, propects the face from the swirling sand of the windy island.
- Bulgaria: In the north, the two-apron costume consists of a wide, tightly pleated apron, open at the front, and narrow apron covering this frontal gap.
- Rumania: Basically, the Rumania women’s traditional costumes consists of the white blouse, with geometrical designs embroidered in red and black, a cotton skirt, and a woolen garment.
- Scotland: The distinctive feature of Scottish costure is the tartan, a repeating chequered pattern, consisting of stripes of varying widths and colours crossing at right angles.
- France: The outstanding futures of the Alstian flok costume is the remarkanble head – dress wornby the women. It consists of a small circual, embroidered cap, topped by an enoromus butterfly bow of stiff skill ribbon.
- Italy: The beautiful lake region of Lombardy like wise reserves its brightest costumes for festive occasions. The Dancer is celebrating the grape harvest at bardolino, home of vintages.
- Switzerland: In Bernese Oberland region, men and boys both wear dark blue herdsman’s jacket, short-sleeved, embroidered in red and white with leather or felt caps.
- Portugal: The shepherds long white layered skirts, with frilled and embroidered borders. The wide-brimmed black felt hat with ribbons and spray of flowers.
- West Germany: The black forest fashions generally include laced black velvet bodices, white blouses with short sleeves, silk skirts and enormus straw hat with layers of flyffy woolen pompons.
- Yugoslavia: In the Kosmet region, their wild wear dances are performed only by the men, in white turbans and black-braided cloth suits with broad sashes.
- Greenland: The most striking future os the fur-lined jacket is the brightly patterned bead collar-extending over shoulders.
- Ceylon: Women wear two-piece outfit known as jacket and cloth. The lower part wrapped like a skirt, known as reddha. The upper portion, is known as the hatte.
- Afghanistan: Womens wear gaily embroidered and patterned flowing skirts, shawls, trousers, sandals and Jewellery.
Indian ethnic wear
seller Indian sarees online offer the best quality Indian ethnic wear like Sarees and salwar kameez through the online store www.indiansarres.com. This is the Best online saree shopping site. If you find our the Best online saree shopping site, we are coming at the 1st page in google. We offer the silk sarees, cotton and Georgette designer & party wear sari with affordable price. Online party wear saree shopping now a best way to find the latest sari with best price, here Indiansarres is one of the best company, we we display all original with custom stitching facility. Presently we display the custom matching jewellery with sarees or salwar kameez.
Please visit our store www.indiansarres.com and enjoy shopping. For any quire contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0091-33-26809000 / 0091=9831815857 (WhatsApp).